Author Topic: The Pub Feedback Survey  (Read 1098 times)

Kyle

• View Profile
The Pub Feedback Survey
« on: August 24, 2015, 06:45:28 PM »
Hello Good People of Chronicles,
    As Lyle posted before, we can only run a decent tavern with your feedback on our food and performance. That being said; below is a series of questions that we would love your feedback on. All people who fill out a survey will be placed into a drawing for a free single serve dinner for the next event. Surveys will be due by August 31 and the winner will be announced on September 1. Single word answers will not count as a completed survey.

1. What was your favorite thing about the tavern atmosphere?

2. What was your least favorite thing about the tavern atmosphere? How would you fix it?

3. Which meal/food item did you like the most? Why?

4. Which meal/food item did you like the least? Why?

5. Where the prices relative to the quantity and quality of the items you received? Give one or two examples.

6. If you could take one item off the menu and add one item to the menu what would they be?

7. Give one suggestion for an upcoming event meal. Remember that reasonable pricing is important.

8. Did you enjoy or dislike interacting with the tavern keeps IG?

9. Did the people running the tavern show you respect as far as OOG is concerned?

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback,
   Kyle Kent
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:54:04 PM by Kyle »

LanceBradbury

• View Profile
Re: The Pub Feedback Survey
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:45:33 PM »

Table layout was good. Having one big table in the middle to share is good for roleplay and socializationalism.

2. What was your least favorite thing about the tavern atmosphere? How would you fix it?

Lighting was dim and made it hard to read.  Not sure if it could be fixed without inviting bugs in.

We didn't get to enjoy all of the meals but everything we had was very good.  The homemade garlic bread was especially potent and I'm sure helped keep the vampires away.

Sticky Fruity Ball Bars....just no.

5. Where the prices relative to the quantity and quality of the items you received? Give one or two examples.

We only had the two dinners and some alacarte stuff but I though prices were very fair and the dinner food was excellent in quality and more than ample in quantity.

6. If you could take one item off the menu and add one item to the menu what would they be?

Can't think of anything that I would trade.

7. Give one suggestion for an upcoming event meal. Remember that reasonable pricing is important.

Chili and Cornbread

Enjoy!

9. Did the people running the tavern show you respect as far as OOG is concerned?

Without a doubt

Shu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »

Was so big and spacious. I wish we could have had more people there.

The lighting was... not great. After the sun had set it was hard to read anything.

Ice Cream Surprise. No undead/elemental/spider attack could keep me from that treat.

The spaghetti. It was a little bland, could have used some meatballs and/or parmesan cheese

To be honest I bought the "all you could eat" meal on Saturday night, and felt full after a single helping.

They all seemed pretty solid. I just brought my own food (Plus I had very little money)

Burgers. Who can say no to a good old fashion tasty burger?

They seemed nice. Could have been a little less hostile when I offered them some of my salted caramel nuts, but overall really nice.

Oh most certainly. Would approve again. 10/10 guys.

Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 09:20:53 AM »
Your responses are greatly appreciated and I will add them to the rest. Please send all other responses to my PM inbox. Thank you.

Kyle Kent

Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:08 PM »
Shu and Lance both have one free drink coming to them for filling out the survey. Also Shu gets a free single serve dinner at the next event he attends. Sorry for the late response.

Kyle

Kyle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 06:53:37 PM »
Please fill out the Pub Feedback form and you will have a chance to win a free single serve dinner. Please send the surveys to my PM box. Thank you!