Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Out of Game Posts / Re: Halloween Event
« Last post by Shu on October 13, 2015, 04:47:37 PM »
This looks like it's going to be a heck of a weekend! :D

Oh but a quick clarification for Dragon Slayer. By teams do you mean just general adventuring parties, or with other Dragon Slayers?
« Last post by derekjones on October 13, 2015, 04:24:39 PM »
Decide what is best for you OOG. In Game, the spirit will choose you.
« Last post by Maison D'âmes on October 13, 2015, 04:21:08 PM »
So is this an IG or OOG decision?
Out of Game Posts / Food and Preregistration
« Last post by Kyle on October 13, 2015, 12:27:55 PM »
I know that the Halloween event will most likely have a larger turnout than most events. However, Lyle and I always purchase food based on preregistrations and the estimated amount of people that will be coming to the event. If you are most likely coming to the event, please take the time to preregister so that we can accommodate the chapter with the proper amount of food. Thank you!

Kyle Kent
« Last post by Maison D'âmes on October 13, 2015, 09:27:33 AM »
Thanks!
« Last post by derekjones on October 13, 2015, 08:46:08 AM »
Transform stats will be given to pre-registered players a few days before the event.

Elemental Knight, A fighting based elemental construct of one of the existing elemental planes.

Elemental Lord, A casting based elemental construct of on of the existing elemental planes.

Phoenix Knight, A fighting based creature of Life and Fire.

Phoenix Lord, A casting based creature of Life and Fire.

Pooka, A fighting based creature of the Fae. Able to change shape between animals.

Kitsune, A casting based creature of the Fae. Gains power by eating spirits. Fox-like creature.

Sidhe, A casting based creature of the Fae. A master of magic. Slightly Elven in appearance.

Red Cap, A fighting based creature of the Fae. A durable fighter and known berserker. Wears a cap dipped in the blood of their foes.

Dragon Knight, A fighting based servant of a Dragon. Granted abilities and power by their master.

Dragon Mage, A casting based servant of a Dragon. Granted abilities and power by their master.

Spirit Warrior, A fighting based warrior that uses the power of their spirit and chi to channel their powers.

Vital Spirit, A casting based scholar that uses the power of their spirit and chi to channel their healing abilities.

Dryad, a casting based creature of Nature that utilizes magical influence over their foes.

Treant, a casting based creature of Nature that provides healing to all those in need.

Dragon Slayer, a fighting based professional hunter of Dragons. Gains power by working in teams.

Eldritch Knight, a fighting based construct of Celestial power and might.

Eldritch Lord, a casting based construct of Celestial power and might.

Blade Master, a fighting based warrior with extraordinary skills with weapons.

Wardancer, a fighting based warrior that uses the power of the song and dance to channel their fighting abilities. Couples with The Muse for a powerful duo.

The Muse, a caster based singer that empowers the Wardancer. While the muse sings, the Wardancer is incredibly powerful.

Juggernaught, a fighting based construct built for War. This creature is near unstoppable and extremely potent in close combat.
« Last post by Maison D'âmes on October 13, 2015, 04:43:07 AM »
Yeah I'd like some help picking one, for those of us who have no experience with ultimate cosmic power.
Although two stick out to me..
« Last post by Shu on October 13, 2015, 03:28:41 AM »
Ooooo. This seems fun. Would it be possible to get a brief summary of the transforms, or are you waiting to unveil it all in game?
Out of Game Posts / Halloween Event
« Last post by plotteam on October 12, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »
So, following our long tradition of Halloween events being somewhat different than our normal events. Everyone who pre-registers this event will be allowed to pick from the following list of transforms. However, if you do not pre-register you will be assigned one of the transforms upon receiving it at the event.

Characters will not have these transforms until an in game requirement is fulfilled, and even then they will not be up unless a plot member tells you that it is.

Elemental Knight (fighter)
(See Plot)

Elemental Lord (caster)
(See Plot)

Phoenix Knight (fighter)
Glowing white eyes, Red wings over eyes.

Phoenix Lord (caster)
Glowing white eyes, Red wings over eyes.

Pooka (fighter)
Animalist features depending on what animal they are trying to protray.

Kitsune (caster)
Fox makeup, two tails, white glowing eyes.

Sidhe (caster)
Elf ears, pronounced eye brows, glitter

Redcap (fighter)
Red hat, blood drips over face.

Dragon Knight (fighter)
(Color) Diamond on forehead.

Dragon Mage (caster)
(Color) Diamond on forehead.

Spirit Warrior (fighter)
Glowing white eyes, with nature runes.

Vital Spirit (caster)
Glowing white eyes, with nature runes.

Dryad (caster)
Leaves and vines in hair, patches of brown skin.

Treant (caster)
Leaves and vines in hair, brown skin.

Dragon Slayer (fighter)
No change

Eldritch Lord (caster)
Glowing blue eyes, arcane rune on forehead.

Eldtrich Knight (fighter)
Glowing blue eyes, arcane rune on forehead.

Blade Master (fighter)
No changes

War Dancer (fighter)
No changes

Muse (caster)
White glowing eyes. Musical notes on skin.

Juggernaught (fighter)
Rivited steel plated painted on skin. Red glowing eyes.
Event Teasers! / Re: Teasers for Halloween 2015!
« Last post by derekjones on October 12, 2015, 12:30:55 PM »
NERO Chronicles Teaser Halloween Part 3

A thick smoke lingers over the still smouldering battlefield. Broken trees and blackened earth mark where the explosions were the most powerful. Piles of ash and the occasional body litters the landscape. The figure of an Elf moves about the piles of ash and debris. Long, fiery wings, extend from the back of the Elf and flap. He moves swiftly across the cinders to another pile of ash. He bends down and scoops up a large handful of the ash and places it carefully into an empty pouch.

"Komorth, I have one last task for you." He says. A ghostly light floats from the remaining pile of ash that had been the Life Knight, Komorth. The Elf opens a large knapsack, embroidered with ancient rune of power. The glowing spirit of Komorth drifts softly into the sack, joining the dozens of other spirits already within the knapsack.

A shadow spreads menacingly across the field. The presence of his foe weighs heavily on the Elf.

"Give me the bag, Astywyn." The words roll out of the tentacle ringed mouth, a command that cannot be denied by many. The horror towers over the Elf, its humanoid shape is twisted at the limbs into massive tentacles. Its face is lined with golden runes etched into smooth ebony skin. Foul green light shines within the creatures eye sockets. The Dark One waits for some response from the Elf.

"No." Replies the Elf, a simple and defiant statement. The Elf turns his head from the pile of ashes at his feet, to look directly at the Dark One.

Great flaming wings erupt from the back of the Elf, his eyes flash white and suddenly a sword with a flaming blade slashes out at the Dark One. The blade strikes true at the chest of the black horror, but the magical blade has no effect.

"You're not welcome here, Selesthiel. You never were." Shouts the Elf as he slashes again and again at the Dark One. This time, Astywyn focuses his magic to force the Dark One from this plane. The black horror recoils at the flurry of spells, quickly raising his defenses. Too late, the Dark One recovers from the onslaught. His quarry is gone.

Selesthiel, the Lord of once pristine forest, stands among the defeated. His burning gaze flows over the ash of the fallen and the bodies of the slaughtered. Shadows like smoke roll across the battlefield to envelope the Lord. In but a moment, he is gone as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another world, far from the Terran Valley, a Human man kneels upon the soft mossy ground. The forest is quiet, nothing lives here but the creatures called the Dark Ones.

The peaceful scene is disturbed by the arrival of a large flaming hawk, a phoenix. It lands gracefully near the Human and then begins to shape shift into an Elf with glowing white eyes.

"Hello, Astywyn. Do you have the spirits?" Asks the Human.

The Elf nods. "I do, Erren. Do you have the adventurers?"

"They will come." Erren replies. "These folk are not like the others. This plan is mine, it will not fail." Boasts the Human.

The Elf scowls at the Human. "Your plan depends an awful lot on Callie. She has gone through so much already."

"I know." The Human says, he looks down at the ground. "I have no right to ask this of her, but if the valley is to be free we will need her assistance."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a small outpost, far away from the troubles of the Terran Valley. An Elf with white glowing eyes speaks to the assembled people. 

"Our home has fallen. My family and friends have been slaughtered by the creatures we call the Dark Ones. Once, their master was imprisoned in a place very much like Elimar has been, but he was released. The adventurers of the Terran Valley attempted to fight back and protect the people, but their hearts were weak with fear, and their minds were not clear." The Elf looks around at the people gathered before him.

"I have come here, to Elimar, to ask for your help. The last remnants of honor and decency are sacrificing themselves in order to protect the Emerald Jewel of the Terran Valley. The girl that escaped to these lands is the key to stopping these Dark Ones and their cruel master. My allies have given all they have, and all they are, to weaken the forces of the Dark Ones. They now have offered their very spiritual existence to assist you in freeing the Terran Valley." The Elf finishes with a grave look and drops the knapsack at his feet.

"Here are the last Heroes and Champions of the Terran Valley." The Elf says.

"I am seeking volunteers to accept and bind with these ancient powers. Together, it is our hope that you will be able to breech the darkness that holds the fallen Guardians of the Valley. There, you might be able to force them free from their eternal rest. Return them to the valley, join them together, empower them, and free us all." The Elf looks around at the stunned crowd.

"Are there any Heroes among you?" Tears can be seen streaming down the face of the Elf with glowing white eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]